click image to view larger
Every apparel and footwear item has its own size chart on the product page. These size charts are provided by the manufacturer as a guideline. Measurements can vary slightly from what is shown in the chart.
In between sizes? If you like a tight fit, go for the smaller size. Loving a looser fit? Go for the larger size.
For tops, if your measurements for bust and waist result in 2 different suggested sizes, order according to your bust measurement.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
• Shoulders: Measure straight from the edge of one shoulder to the other.
• Bust Size: Measure around your body, under your arms, and over the fullest area of your bust.
• Waist Size: Measure at your natural waistline, the narrowest part of your waist. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
• Hips Size: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, placing the tape about midway between your bellybutton and crotch.
• Inside Leg / Inseam: Find a pair of pants that fit you well. Measure them from the crotch seam down the inside seam to the hem.
Keep the tape comfortably loose.